£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance, Pension, Life
11 days ago
I am currently working on an exciting client-side property vacancy for an Investment Manager to join a fantastic hospitality business who pride themselves on becoming the best of the best as well as looking after their staff to the best of their ability. Why not take look at this?
What are my responsibilities?
· This position's purpose is to take on end-to-end capex programmes, from conception to completion you will need to manage process inside and outside of the business as well as third parties such as Designers, Contractors etc.
· Create sector leading designs for concepts that meet the concept targets and are so good that others will want to copy.
· Explore how the business can reinforce the position of their portfolio in the community through both investment design and delivery.
· You will be a key relationship builder when it comes to supply chain ensuring you have all the right means to capitalise on the businesses investment targets through bringing the right relationships on board to help out.
· You will be a team player and a leader someone who is able to develop and mentor property managers that want to become Investment Managers.
What about me on a personal level?
· Knowledge of the licensed retail sector (operations or estate or multi-site FMCG property experience)
· Capital investment experience covering a range and size of projects.
· Detailed knowledge of hospitality design - ability to interpret, influence and suggest design changes.
· Financial awareness and the ability to understand pub P&Ls, investment ROI and cost plans.
· Ability to travel widely across UK as required by programme of investments.
· IT literate - intermediate Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and advanced Excel
· Key behavioural traits required are Planning & Organising, Negotiation and Assertiveness skills
Okay now to the good stuff… What's on offer!
On offer to the successful Investment Manager is a very attractive salary of up to £65,000 a year a company car or car allowance and not only that a very, but very attractive guaranteed bonus. Other benefits include Pension, Private Heath Care, Life Assurance and other discounts.
If you are interested in this vacancy, apply now, or drop me an email to zacdoherty@workwithglee with a copy of your CV and I will endeavour to get back to you at the earliest convenience.