Birmingham, West Midlands
11 months ago
I am recruiting for a Property Finance Administrator in Birmingham City Centre to join a well established, busy team, on a 12 month contract, starting as soon as possible.
To provide a comprehensive support role to the Rate Account Managers. To contribute to the success of the Department.
- To log cheques received on a daily basis.
- To provide payment remittances to local authorities via email.
- To produce letters and emails on behalf of the Account Managers / Rate Assistants - Knowledge of mail merge procedures preferable.
- Checking rate demands.
- To file business rate demands for all clients.
- To open and distribute all post to Account Managers.
- Answering phones, photocopying and general office duties.
- To assist the Account Managers and the Account Assistants in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- To carry out any other reasonable management requests.
- A professional and flexible approach to the work load.
- Good organisation and communication skills essential.
- Must be a team player with a positive and helpful attitude towards work colleagues.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Eager to learn and develop skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel / Word.
If interested please apply!