West Midlands, England
plus car allowance, bonus
4 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and expanding organisation that provides specialist services through its growing network across the UK. Having grown significantly through acquisition, even throughout the last 12 months, our client has a reputation for excellence and customer care. They are making a name for themselves as a business with passion, ambition and integrity, and they seek an experienced Property Director to support and sustain their continued growth.
This strategic senior leadership opportunity requires an experienced Property Director to plan and implement a long-term business strategy that will support our client doubling in size over the next 5 years.
You will support the business in understanding the actions required to reach its long-term goals, key milestones, and expected dates of completion. You will also clearly communicate how Property will impact the bottom line of their business.
You will plan and implement a strategy covering:
- Rent and Rates
- Property Projects
- Facilities Management & Compliance
You will manage a growing team of property and compliance professionals, ensuring they have the opportunity to grow and the tools and leadership required to excel in their positions.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Property Director, you will:
- Possess significant commerciality and experience of leasehold estates, service charges and putting in place procedures to manage a rapidly growing business.
- Take leadership of a growing team of great people across Property & Compliance, with a clear focus on high-level strategy and influencing the direction of our client's business.
- Be qualified to degree level and a member of RICS.
- Be able to show a career track record working for growing private sector organisations in sectors such as retail, leisure or hospitality.
- Be a collaborative leader who possesses the ability to manage and lead well whilst also being highly effective in driving forward the agenda of the business through the property and compliance function.
What is on offer?
A compensation package of circa £110,000-120,000, plus benefits; this is an opportunity to join an incredible organisation in a highly strategic role in a period of significant and sustainable growth.