£42000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Benefits
24 days ago
Are you an experienced property professional with experience in statutory compliance and condition surveys, I have an exciting role on with a market leading hospitality business to join their in-house property team in a regional role covering the South East and South Coast areas more specifically properties within Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. This Particular business is fast paced and dynamic and offers a great platform to build a successful long-term career within an experienced property team.
Your responsibilities within this role:
· You will be responsible for implementing a strategy for ensuring that tenants comply with repairing obligations and the relevant statutory requirements across a leased & tenanted estate.
· As mentioned, you will cover a specific region and you will be responsible for travelling within your patch, liaising with your property and operational colleagues, third party suppliers and legal advisors.
· You will be required to drive improvement in the condition of the estate through negotiation and the application of a range of legal tools; resulting in the reduction in the cost of re-letting properties at the end of leases and the recovery of outstanding dilapidation's and associated professional fees wherever feasible.
The successful candidate:
· Ideally RICS/CIOB qualified.
· You will be flexible and open to travel within your region therefore having a full driving license is essential
· You will have good negotiation skills and be confident in often challenging or complex situations.
· Results driven individual with an in-depth knowledge of the estate and creating positive relationships with the wider team.
· You will be familiar with buildings & statutory compliance regarding gas/electric/asbestos etc.
What's on offer:
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £50,000, Company car, Pension, Private medical and other fantastic company benefits
Applying for this position:
To apply for this Regional Property Manager opportunity please click the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the Zac Doherty. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your