7 months ago
Are you a self-motivated acquisitions professional with a proven background in sourcing new property development opportunities?
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an Acquisitions Manager to join a leading client-side business in a role based between London and the Midlands, with unrivalled progression and the opportunity to work with a progressive business you will obtain all the right platforms to further your career as a property professional in a client side role.
Your responsibilities within your role;
· You will be responsible for identifying, negotiating and acquiring sites to build new property on
· Supporting all expansion, relocation and improvement projects
· Once sites have been acquired you will be responsible for the management of the process from inception, gaining planning, development appraisals and construction.
What you will need to be successful in this role;
· You will have a proven track record in a similar position
· Be experienced in managing the legal process and wider team.
· You will be a driven and ambitious professional who can influence and work alongside established property teams.
· Excellent negotiation, communication and organisational skills
· A full driving license with the flexibility to travel between London and the Midlands.
· Degree educated in a relevant discipline.
What's in it for you?
Not only will you get the chance to work client side within a thriving and leading organisation, The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting salary with incomparable and market leading career progression as well as a company car and other great company benefits.