19 days ago
Project Support Officer
Full time, Permanent
Salary - Negotiable
Are you working within project support and experienced in assisting to deliver tasks and projects on time? If you are looking to work with an employer that can help progress and offer routes to becoming a Project Manager and fund the required courses on the way, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a unique organisation based in Redditch who are continuing to grow and go from strength to strength.
This role will be to support the wider project team in ensuring that project timelines are met in line with customer and budget expectations. It will require engagement with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting the Project Management team in the efficient management and delivery of projects in terms of timescale, quality, budgetary and technical performance.
- Providing updates on the progress of projects to ensure that all key stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Communicating with customers to give feedback on the project status.
- Liaison with Engineering to gain an understanding of project status, technical challenges and solutions.
- Assist the team with preparation of quotations when required.
- Working with the Project Manager to manage project change requests.
- Supporting the delivery of all projects in line with the Project Management department best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting).
- Apply relationship management skills and to be able to build and own client and stakeholder relationships at senior level.
- Assist in creating detailed project plans and assist in managing interdependencies with other work packages.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues.
- Ensure commercial project milestones are agreed and published and that invoices are raised with reference to these dates and/or on completion of deliverables.
- Assist in managing the expenditure within the project, ensuring all costs are recorded against products and services delivered.
- Assist in managing the stakeholder plan at project level, incorporating all project work-streams.
- Assist in monitoring the project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Support the project review process with implementation of improvement activities.
- Produce detailed minutes and actions from project meeting and distribute in a timely manner.
- Adherence to all GDPR & quality policies and standards outlined by the company.
- You will be required to be flexible in this role and must be prepared to perform other tasks and undertake additional duties in any area of the business as determined by the leadership team. These tasks may be outside your normal work area.