Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £500 per day
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking for an experienced Project Support Manager with a strong background in ERP implementations, specifically Oracle. This role will be Birmingham based and will be a 6-month requirement at £500 per day outside of IR35
The client we are supporting have been carrying out a critical ERP project over the last 12 months and are currently at the delivery phase of their Oracle implementation and require someone who has a strong Project Management background to help deliver the project in this final yet critical stage.
Key Experience -
- Experience of Oracle implementation of a similar scale is essential.
- Experienced in the delivery of ERP Finance modules is essential.
- Support in preparation, development and adequate delivery of business scenario's and test scripts.
- Assist the change, comm's and training program leads, to ensure that all documentation required for producing & delivering training, is made available on a timely basis.
- Support change mitigation activities.
- Input into the relevant change risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Assist the change team to deliver a detailed engagement plan for each deployment.
- Support the Finance Change Champion Network.
- Support business readiness plans and participate with post implementation support tasks that ensure a smooth transition to new ways of working.
- Support various other project activity where required.