Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a professional services organisation in their search for a Project Support Executive. As their internal team grows, you will play a pivotal role to contribute to sustained growth to enable the company to achieve both short and long-term success.
You will be responsible for assisting the management to contribute to executing a variety of projects and proactively following through to ensure successful implementation / delivery.
Core Duties Include:
- Develop, own and maintain regular updates of Project Plan documentation in conjunction with the Project Leads.
- Collating information, writing and management of a variety of reports & presentations across the various business units
- Provide confidential support around a variety of projects & tasks, ranging from research to chasing deadlines through to supporting the management in complex matters
- Research and provide key information and carry out analysis
- Support Senior Management Team with meetings and recording action points
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A results-driven approach
- Unrivalled ability to quickly assimilate information
- Detail orientated, organised and highly resilient
- Minimum of 3+ years business experience (international business preferred)
- Prince2 Project Management qualification desirable
- Highly technology literate, including Microsoft Office Suite, (CRM knowledge desirable)