Birmingham, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an expanding organisation based in Birmingham city centre. As their internal team grows, they are seeking an immediately available Project Support Executive to play a pivotal role to contribute to sustained growth to enable the company to achieve both short and long-term success.
You will be responsible for assisting the management to drive the business, to provide support around business compliance and to contribute to executing a variety of projects and proactively following through to ensure successful implementation / delivery.
Core Duties Include:
- Develop, own and maintain regular updates of Project Plan documentation in conjunction with the Project.
- Collating information, writing and management of a variety of reports & PowerPoint presentations across the various business units.
- Provide confidential support around a variety of projects & tasks, ranging from meeting room bookings through to supporting the management in complex termination matters
- Research and provide key information and carry out analysis
- Support Senior Management Team with meetings and recording action points
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A results-driven approach
- Unrivalled ability to quickly assimilate information
- Detail orientated, organised and highly resilient
- Minimum of 2+ years business experience
- Highly technology literate, including Microsoft Office Suite, (CRM knowledge essential)