Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A brand-new opening has arisen working for the West Midlands Growth Company for an experienced Programme Coordinator/ Project Coordinator, to work within their central programme team, to assist in delivering a major programme to attract visitors, investors, and events to the to West Midlands and UK, and grow export opportunities. The programme is currently being developed- so its an exciting time to join and help shape what will be delivered.
You will be reporting directly into the Project Manager and Programme Director.
Ideally you will have previous experience as a programme coordinator with excellent use of your own initiative.
This is an urgent requirement, please be available to interview W/C 25th January- please don't hesitate to apply to avoid missing out!
This is a remote working opportunity until a date is agreed for the West Midlands Growth Company workforce to return to the usual place of work in Birmingham.
As a Project Coordinator/ Programme Coordinator you will:
- Lead and on the coordination of the programme assurance and governance requirements, ensuring there is a smooth- running assurance process for the PMO
- Work closely with the Programme Manager and Workstream leads to manage the forward look of the programme
- Forge strong relationships with partners and funders
- Manage meetings, write agendas and minutes, providing secretariat services as required
- Manage the programme inbox and calendar
- Monitor and maintain plans, project schedules and budgets
- Conduct analysis and research
- Conduct regular reports as required
Skills and attributes of a Project Coordinator/ Programme Coordinator
- Excellent communication / stakeholder management skills, focusing on collaboration and best for business
- Solution focused, able to see the bigger picture and offer practical solutions to challenges
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Proactive approach to deliver
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects, self-motivated and deadline-driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presentation skills, able to tailor to the right audience
- Ability to work unsupervised in programme delivery environment
To apply for the Project/ Programme Coordinator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.