£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car allowance
2 months ago
Tired of feeling pigeonholed and professionally underestimated in your career? Are you ready to fly the nest and spread your metaphorical wings as a quantity surveyor?
We've partnered with an innovative and agile project and cost management consultancy firm who are ready to empower YOU to help shape the future of professional services.
SWPM Limited have grown rapidly due to their dynamic and cutting-edge approach to working with leading international clients. They are revolutionising the PMCM services space through providing a highly effective, personalised solution with an impressive list of leading corporate clients across the retail, e-commerce, logistics and hospitality sectors.
You now have the opportunity to be part of their future as Project Quantity Surveyor, assisting with project delivery across the UK and Europe working with progressive multi-national organisations. This exciting role gives you the chance to work in a business that is helping to shape the future of professional services rather than clinging on to the way things have always been.
As Project Quantity Surveyor (Cost Manager) will be working closely with the Commercial Director in a remote role, using some of the best systems available in a collaborative and experienced field-based team. Due to the rapid growth of SWPM, you will have excellent opportunities for progression as you upskill yourself on a diverse range of projects.
As Project Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist with feasibility studies and write procurement reports
- Cost plan to produce and present the final cost plan
- Deal effectively with post contract cost variances
- Produce monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Negotiate and agree final accounts
- Have some knowledge of JCT form of contract, ideally NEC too.
- Interface with colleagues, the client and suppliers
You will have:
- Experience in a client-facing consultant or contractor environment
- 2+ years' experience in a Cost or Quantity Surveying role
- A team player and "get things done" mentality
- The ability to work remotely full time and travel to site when required
In return, you will receive between £35-50K base salary depending on your experience. On top of this, you will be able to work from the comfort of your home, wherever that may be within the UK with your travel expenses covered when visiting your clients. You will work across a wide range of clients and sectors rather than being assigned to just one. You will also be provided with training and development with access to leading software to ensure you can provide the best results.