£55000.00 - £81000.00 per annum + package
about 1 month ago
Our client, one of the UKs leading supermarkets is looking for a Project Manager to manage projects within their automated retail distribution warehouses. Candidates should have experience with integrating and/ or operating Manhattan WMS into automated warehouses and the WCS that operate within the warehouse. You should have knowledge of working with IT teams to deliver various software transformation programs.
Ensure the successful integration between automation WCS and the Manhattan WMS, working closely with the wider company, IT departments & 3rd party suppliers, to ensure the successful delivery of automated warehousing projects.
- Competitive annual salary from £55,000 to £81,000 with flexibility for the right candidate
- Unrivalled career progression and training with access to both internal and external training and support structures
- Flexible remote working policy and approach to hybrid working
- 24/7 wellbeing portal access and tons of wellbeing related benefits
- Portal based benefits system giving access to various discounts, memberships and perks
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible working policy
A bit about the role:
- Leads, manages, develops, and trains their project staff.
- Develops and maintains constructive working relationships with external partners. Manages the client's partners within contract guidelines, ensuring performance is monitored and recorded to aid in continuous improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to define project direction, budget, and deliverables and to establish consensus and clear alignment at all levels.
- Identifies, investigates, and proposes cost saving opportunities within the supply chain and develops operational plans for implementation, while ensuring due diligence and stakeholder engagement.
- Works closely with other Logistics Managers to ensure consistency, alignment, and efficiency where departments overlap and to continuously improve service and cost.
- Ensures adherence to all legal requirements in his/her area of responsibility.
A bit about you:
- Experience in the integration of warehouse management systems with warehouse control systems
- Supply chain, warehouse automation (Manhattan) and IT experience
- Leadership, team management, strong communicator, management of 3PL, cost savings and budget management
- Industry experience within a management capacity
- Experience in the integration of warehouse management systems
- Experience in automated warehouse operations
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in finding more out about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV, or email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.