£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a leading systems integration specialist for electrical and mechanical automation systems in the food and drink, and logistics sector, is looking to grow their management team with an additional project manager. Already a proven Project Manager, you will have a strong background in engineering with demonstrable experience in design, procurement, installation and commissioning of conveyor systems and associated structures and automation.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for effectively coordinating, controlling and managing all aspects of the successful delivery of commercially viable projects of varying size and complexity and in compliance with current legislation.
- Pursue turnover targets through development of leads and enquiries into quotes for conversion into projects
- Manage projects through to successful completion
- Engage with and support Design & Technical, Site Installation and Manufacturing & Assembly activities
- Determine safe systems of work (RAMS) observing the requirements of any Permit to Work
- Assign and schedule tasks to managed resources
- Review and approve Timesheets for managed resources
- Make provision for all tools and equipment necessary for project completion
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives and other third parties
- +5 years experience managing industrial installations in a similar field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be a team player and customer focused
- HND in Engineering, Construction or similar (Minimum)
- IOSH (Desirable)
- Full UK driving Licence (Essential)
If you are interested in finding out more details about this exciting opportunity please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV, or email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.