West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car, pension
5 months ago
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a progressively growing Group with in the hospitality sector.
Our client has a growing portfolio of properties with further aggressive growth planned going forward. With numerous new sites planned and innovative ways of using existing sites they seem well equipped to handle anything that the future is able to throw at them.
You now have the opportunity to join this progressive organisation as Project Manager for all new construction, refurbishment and improvement works that takes place within their group going forward.
In this senior role the Project Manager will report into the Property Director and manage an external supply chain to deliver a varied range of projects in a diverse range of building types.
- Attend and formalize briefings on new projects and conversion sites
- Work with the acquisitions team on agreement of landlord's specification and works for new sites
- Prepare and submit budget development cost plans for board approval
- Mobilize external design teams in preparation of pre-construction design information
- Manage the detailed design process including coordination with operators and landlords
- Distribute information to contractors, suppliers and QS (where applicable) for pricing
- Organize and chair pre-start meetings for design, contractor and landlord representatives
- Manage health and safety works with principal designer and main contractor
- Regularly inspect and manage on site works and provide updates and minutes to all parties
- Coordinate handover to operations team
- Manage post project snags and defects
The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record managing client-side construction and fitout projects for hospitality, leisure or retail businesses. You will be committed, personable and be able to work well at all levels. You will be passionate about the hospitality and retail sectors with a detailed knowledge of the industry.
Although this is a remote based role you will more than likely reside in the East Midlands or West Midlands with national travel. There is a highly competitive salary in the range of £70-80,000 plus company car and benefits on offer.