£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £80,000 (negotiable)
How would you like to be Project Manager for a prestigious hospitality group who undertake construction projects with individual budgets of £2-15mln? (Yes, you read that right) Do you want to be in a remote based Project Manager role anywhere in the UK with the chance to deliver exciting new schemes around the world?
You can now join this highly successful group as Project Manager delivering a wide variety of interesting, thoughtful and high-end spaces not just in the UK, but around the world. Our client is renowned for providing luxurious and character filled spaces for people to relax and enjoy themselves.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of approximately 3-5 projects per year, these projects are all bespoke and unique in many ways. Our client has a fluid delivery process so you will need to be adaptable and innovative, an excellent communicator too! You will have a proven track record building new restaurants, bars or clubs and have a high degree of attention to detail.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as Project Manager delivering hospitality spaces that consist of both front of house and back of house areas (including kitchens).
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales whilst still working to an extremely high standard
- The ability to be adaptable and think on your feet
- Show that you are committed and while there is a degree of flexibility, you will be where you need to be when you need to be there
- Have a real eye for detail and be able to bring exciting and visionary concepts to life
- Be willing to travel to worldwide locations from time-to-time and attend meetings out of hours in order to deliver international projects
On offer to the successful Project Manager is a highly competitive salary and bonus, along with the chance to deliver memorable spaces where people will celebrate some of life's most important occasions. You will have the chance to see exciting new places and work with an international supply chain. If you are on the fence about changing jobs this is one not to be missed!