£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hybrid working model- 2 days on site
I am currently working with a well-established business to help grow their transforming technology division. We are looking for Project Managers who are capable of working on large IT transformation projects and exec level solutions to work closely with their shared service function.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to roll their sleeves up and complete the projects assigned to them with minimal support, due to the Projects team being in its infancy. We need a strong detail orientated Project Manager who can help deliver on projects as this function grows.
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of the projects.
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Plan, execute and finalise projects to customer requirements, deadlines and budgets.
- Establish, implement, develop and control best practices and key performance metrics for project management.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Draft and submit budget proposals.
- Working with other IT Managers to estimate resources in order to achieve the project goal.
- Experience working in projects transforming technology debt.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, at varying values.
- 5 years of Project Manager experience.
- Able to work as a small, close knit team whilst installing relevant methodologies.
- Prince 2 is desirable.
- Effective communication.
- Track, Schedule and plan project time lines and milestone.
If you have the relevant experience and you are comfortable working within the Birmingham area, please apply here.