Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a national membership organisation, based in Birmingham to recruit for a Project Manager
This role will be working to advertise and project manage a Pro Bono service offered by the organisation for organisations in the third sector.
This is a part time (0.6 of FTE) permanent role.
Job title: Project Manager
Contract: Perm, part time - 3 days or 5 part hour days per week
Start date: December 2022
WFH policy: Hybrid
Within this role you will be expected to build and advertise the Pro-Bono scheme and engage with members of the third sector who may be interested in taking advantage of the scheme. You will build relationships, develop the brand of the scheme, advertise the scheme as well as project managing the organisation of volunteers to deliver on the scheme.
- Market the service through a variety of platforms such as social media, digital marketing, articles, and face to face presentations
- Raise awareness of the services benefits and availability to third sector organisations
- Engage with volunteers who are able to carry out the service
- Build and maintain relationships with third sector organisations
- Identify and pursue any partnership opportunities that will benefit the scheme
- Selecting volunteers to carry out the projects
- Monitor and oversee completion of projects
- Evaluate success of the project and report on findings and implement changes to improve service
- Project experience
- Experience working with volunteers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous business development skills
- Keen eye for details
- Excellent organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- Able to work autonomously and manage own diary in line with the projects needs
- Deliver on agreed goals that will ensure the project has been delivered successfully
- Ability to travel around the UK
Please apply if you feel you are suitable for the position.