£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car or allowance, bonus
8 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Property Project Manager - Leading hospitality group - South region - Up to £70,000 plus bonus
We are working with a company at the forefront of the hospitality sector, who is seeking an experienced Property Project Manager based anywhere in the North region. My client is highly regarded and well established with many estates across the UK, Wales, and Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in the growth of a business as you take full responsibility for the end to end development of acquisitions of all their brands across the North region. It will be your duty to liaise effectively with all parties involved in the project from start to finish, overseeing all aspects of the build process including design, cost control, budgets, and delivery.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who can deliver projects with large project value circa £3mill, looking after conservation, listed building, high value sites.
- Previous experience multi-site hospitality/leisure developments
- You will need to understand and have experience maintaining the asset value of an estate to enhance, refine and improve the presentation and operating effectiveness
- Capable of providing appropriate challenge on scheme design or construction costs
- Extensive property management experience
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Company car or allowance
- Pension contribution
- Medical insurance
- 33 days holiday allowance
- Various discounts across all sites
- Training & development
- Remote working
If you would like to find out more, please click apply now!