£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Project Manager - Southeast region - Salary up to £50,000 - Remote role
If you are a Project Manager looking to change industries or a Junior Project Manager keen to develop your career, this role may be for you. We are proud to be working with this edgy business, passionate about everything they deliver. Each estate is unique in look - designed with an edge and quirkiness which makes this such an exciting opportunity!
- Working very closely with the Estates Director to deliver agreed capital spend on existing & new estate projects on time and on budget
- Assisting with the management of the craft brewery and getting involved in promoting the brand
- Efficiently managing contractors to ensure work is delivered to a high standard and to agree timescales
To be considered for this role, you must have some experience managing capital investment schemes (Capex) and refurbishment projects. However, it is not just about what skills and experience you can bring with you, yes, it is important, but if you are driven and eager to learn our client will offer you the training and support you need to be a successful Project Manager.
What is on offer:
- In-house training
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Remote working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing brewery business
- Unique and high quality design work - no brand is the same
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and progress your career within a company that has a proven track record within the hospitality industry. If you would more information, click apply now!