Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + car allowance & bonus
28 days ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a large UK based IT Service Provider to find a first-class Project Manager to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to further strengthen and develop the business.
You will be responsible for collaborating with external and internal customers and suppliers, to address commercial, operational and organisational issues, always aiming to deliver lasting business performance improvement.
- Experience in working with established methodologies and project lifecycles within Business and IT Transformation Programmes.
- Previously experience of having worked within a regulated environment.
- Customer focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of E2E projects and programmes
- Project Management Qualification i.e. PRINCE2.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management administration systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective project documentation such as PIDs and specs.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to board level.
- Experience working successfully in fast paced environments.
- Strong experience of establishing project governance with customers, suppliers, technical delivery teams and operational areas
- Strong experience in scope management, risk management, change management and exception management.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity paying up to £55k + 10% car allowance and up to 20% bonus + benefits, the company have sites across the UK, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.