£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Project Manager - Machine Installation - Lowestoft - c£55,000
Are you a Project Manager experienced with the installation of machinery and are looking for your next role within a progressive and growing business? If so, then we have the ideal role for you!
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team and will be responsible for the effective coordination of all site activities, liaising with multiple departments together with subcontractors and suppliers to deliver projects on time. The role is challenging, suiting someone who is highly motivated and organised with strong communication skills.
The role will require time to be spent in the office (Lowestoft) with visits to sites across the UK to support current projects.
As the Project Manager you be responsible for the following:
- Organise, plan and manage site projects to schedule and within budget targets
- Coordinate site activities with commissioning, technical and site staff
- Communication with subcontractors and suppliers ensuring successful, timely contractual start up
- Liaising with production department to ensure smooth operations and processes
- Manage coordination of all site-based deliveries, shipments and hire equipment
- Ensure best practice and compliance of safety and quality standards
- Act as the businesses Projects point of contact
- Experience in a project management role, ideally within a similar type industry
- Experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders through to successful project delivery and managing practical working/project programmes & managing budgets
- A demonstrated knowledge of working within a customer centric environment
- Experience in similar company/team size without fully defined processes - experience of involvement in developing and implementing project management processes and tools
Recognise need to be involved in hands-on escalation & co-ordination to meet short lead times
- Strong communication skills - alignment of message/visibility of progress/time & budget challenges and clarity of measures of success with all parties
- High standards and a commitment to quality in all areas of the role;
- A methodical approach to organisation and problem solving
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on resources
If you would like to know more about the Project Manager role, then please contact Neil Cayley art Gleeson Recruitment at or call 07527257851