£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus car allowance
3 months ago
12-month fixed contract
£50,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance
We are working with an internationally renowned, multi-site hospitality business based in Birmingham, to recruit a Project Manager on a temporary 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest leisure businesses.
This is a temporary contract with a view of changing it to a permanent position.
You will play a key role in managing refurbishment projects from start to finish across a portfolio of estates, ranging from £50,000-£1 million. The successful candidate must have strong technical knowledge in leading the delivery of complex projects on time and to budget. You will work closely with a small property team with a focus from the Midlands to the South Coast.
- Proven experience delivering refurbishment projects
- Strong technical knowledge in leading the delivery of complex projects on time and to budget
- Able to hit the ground running and lead on projects with confidence
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to build strong relationships
- High level of technical understanding of building processes, planning & building regulations
- Available immediately - 4 week notice period
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Field based
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
For more information or to be considered for this role, click apply now!