South West England, England
£50000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Project Manager - South West - Leading Hospitality Group - Up to £65,000 plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join one of the largest operators within the hospitality sector. Our client is a market leader within this sector with a specialist, expanding property & project management team looking for a Project Manager to cover their managed business in the South West region.
As a Project Manager for my clients managed business, you will be expected to deliver excellent property management, ensuring all maintenance and investment is completed to a high standard. You will also be responsible for delivering minor amenity style investment schemes within a CAPEX budget. The role will involve developing a strong business relationship with stakeholders, external suppliers and contractors. Therefore, excellent customer service skills are paramount to this job role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Accurately scope out potential investment opportunities and present for approval within a timely manner; ensuring projects are compliant and in line with company policy
- Implement a survey programme to ensure that sites are inspected and maintained in an acceptable condition
- Provide on-site support for significant maintenance activity
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders involved
- Develop a strong business relationship with stakeholders and external suppliers and contractors
- Ensure all parties involved adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Project Management experience
- Possess a clear passion for hospitality
- Proven track record in a multi-site retail or hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong approach to cost management
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday + additional leave
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Various discounts
- Development Opportunities
- Remote working
On offer is a market leading salary/package together with fantastic opportunities to develop your career within a leading business. Apply now to be considered!