£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Global Consulting Business to find a first-class Business Change Project Manager to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, this role will support a variety of both private and public sector clients and will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of Business Change projects.
- Lead the delivery of the projects and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Create and maintain key project documentation such as PIDs, Project Plans and RAIDs.
- Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Resource management across the project team.
- Management of risks, issues and change controls.
- Ensure that the projects land successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change where needed.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality.
- Client focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of end-to-end projects and programmes.
- Experience of operating in a Waterfall delivery environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management administration systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective project documentation such as PIDs and specs.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to board level.
- Previously have worked within a regulated organisation.
Please note this is a hybrid working opportunity so some travel to site may be needed, however the majority or the working week/month will be from home.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.