Our client is a well-known restaurant brand with branches across the UK, who is seeking a Project Manager located ideally in the South, to join their close knit talented property team. The role will play a vital part of the business success as they are expanding rapidly with plans to open 15-20 new sites next year and refurbish an additional 15 existing sites, this is due to significant investment.
This is the largest expansion plan to have been undertaken within the business, both in the UK and internationally; with the Project Manager being at the forefront of delivering this plan, working closely with the Construction Manager and Head of Property.
The successful candidate:
- Experience as a Project Manager or Surveyor in the retail or hospitality sector
- Must either be highly experienced and able to hit the ground running or ambitious and driven ready to learn and develop new skills
- Passionate about a customer driven approach to the delivery of property services
- Good contractor relationship management skills
- Proven experience of a budget management, cost control and contract management
- Good team working skills is essential
- Proven experience to deliver a project with detailed programme management
- Able to manage a portfolio of work within tight deadlines
The responsibilities and duties will differ depending on the candidates experience level but overall they will handle the end-to end project and programme management of a portfolio of projects, ensuring they are all delivered in a cost effective manager and all relevant statutory compliance is met. The successful candidate will work closely with the property team to manage work and drive the performance of contractors within a budget and quality standard.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 (negotiable)
- Generous 33 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Variety of discounts
- Travel expenses
- Opportunity to develop with a growing company
If you are a Project Manager already working in the retail or hospitality sector and you are considering a move and ready to embark on a new exciting challenge, click apply and I will give you a call to discuss further!