£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + pension and bonus scheme
about 1 month ago
Do you want to Project Manager for a luxury hospitality group with an extremely fast-growing brand delivering beautifully designed high-end spaces in the UK and work remotely?
If so, this Property Manager role could be the one for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious hospitality group who undertake construction project with individual budgets of £2-15 million. Our client is renowned for providing luxurious and character filled spaces for people to relax and enjoy themselves.
As Project Manager you will be in charge of the refurbishment programme of various existing projects across the UK. Your main duty will be to produce reports on the improvements needed to be made to the front of house; to keep the design fresh and in line with the brand standard. You will work closely with the operations team and liaise with the design team to put things into action, having responsibility for the whole process from start to finish. Therefore, an eye for detail and the ability to work to a tight schedule is essential.
As a Capex Project Manager, you will have the following:
- Experience as Project Manager delivering hospitality spaces or high-end retail stores
- Have a real eye for detail and be able to bring exciting and visionary concepts to life
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales whilst still working to an extremely high standard
- The ability to be adaptable and think on your feet
- Show that you are committed and while there is a degree of flexibility, you will be where you need to be when you need to be there, although you can be based anywhere in the UK for this position
On offer to the successful Project Manager is remote working, a competitive salary up to £60,000, bonus scheme and a chance to deliver memorable spaces where people will celebrate some of life's most important occasions. If you are on the fence about changing jobs this is one not to be missed!