Brighton, East Sussex
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pension and health care
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Remote - Competitive Salary
If you are a Project Manager seeking an exciting new challenging role in the hospitality sector, then read on because this might well be the job for you. We are proud to be working with this client as they are passionate about everything they deliver, including their very own brewery. Each pub is unique in look - designed with an edge and quirkiness.
- Working very closely with the Estates Director to deliver agreed capital spend on existing & new estate projects on time and on budget.
- Assisting with the management of the craft brewery and getting involved in promoting the brand.
- Efficiently managing contractors to ensure work is delivered to a high standard and to agree timescales.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience managing capital investment schemes (Capex) and refurbishment projects. However, it is not just about what skills and experience you can bring with you, yes, it is important, but our client is looking for someone who is the right fit for the company, you need to be driven, passionate and eager to learn.
What is on offer:
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Remote working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Be involved in a fast growing brewery business
- Unique and high quality design work - no brand is the same
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and progress your career within a company that has a proven track record within the hospitality industry. If you would more information, click apply now!