Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000 - £48000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with an emerging, technology driven business in the Birmingham area, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their tech team. Not only will you be working in a core function of the business, you will also be supporting global teams, as well as supporting customer implementation projects.
The successful candidate will play a key part in supporting business critical projects, driving improvements and have scope across various size projects - all within a rapidly growing, leading software business.
What is required?
- Previous role in the Project Management space, with the ability to manage various size projects
- Agile experience
- Prince2, APM qualification
- Track record of budget, resource management, as well as RAID logs and project planning
- Senior stakeholder experience - internal and external
- Worked in a Financial Services/Functional environment in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation with exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Be a part of a strategic direction, focusing on business-critical projects
- Work with the latest technologies and have the opportunity to input and provide solutions for better practice
- Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Keeley for further information or apply here with your CV.