Wednesbury, West Midlands
28 days ago
Your new company based in Wednesbury are looking a a highly experienced Project Manager to join the team. The role is paying up-to 55k . However the candidate MUST have experience in healthcare/NHS and financial services.
As a Project Manager you will be required to proactively manage multiple projects simultaneously and to actively promote the organisations services' and work with the Customers Change Team. You will work collaboratively with both external and internal customers and suppliers to address, commercial, operations and organisational issues and fully develop each account to maximise the group.
. You will manage multiple client accounts and undertake any consultancies required, i.e.: writing reports, presentations of findings back to the clients and managing the implementation of report recommendations.
As the Project Manager you will establish strong business relationships across all levels with our customers and suppliers to ensure adherence and build and maintain mutual respect and trust.
You will have strong financial control and tracking of projects to ensure early identification of over and underspends and risk to margin realisation.
The ideal candidate…
You will have strong experience within the public sector in both Healthcare and Financial Services (Insurance, Pensions and Mortgages) and manage project simultaneously that requires extensive business process management/outsourcing.
You will be motivated and driven to succeed while providing the best customer service to our clients. You will thrive in both a team and individual work environment, with excellent attention to detail and carry a flexible work ethic.
You will display excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily interact with various teams by demonstrating skills and versatility with communication techniques (face-to-face, meetings, collaboration technology, telecoms) to get engagement with delivery leads.
Use timely risk management and change control persistently to identify and control the impact of exceptions. Ensure that customer related exceptions are tightly controlled and work with Sales and Account Management contacts to ensure customers fund the changes they are responsible for.
- A competent working knowledge of and experience of delivering using Prince2 methodology or similar methodology
- A thorough appreciation of the project management of AGILE development
- Experience in document management and BPO and workflow, ECM and software developments tools
- Comfortable with multiple concurrent project deliveries and multi-tasking
- Experience of client (internal and external) liaison and presentations
- Ability to communicate and present up to and including Board level
- Prioritisation and organisation skills.
- IT Competent: Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Teams, Sharepoint; Smart Sheet; Webex
What's in it for you?
A salary of up to 55k plus excellent company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or please call Adam Ali on 07925301099.