Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for your first role in Project Management? Are you analytical and keen to be in a role that offers progression? I am pleased to be supporting the West Midlands Growth Company with their requirement for a Project Executive to support the Project Manager and wider business.
The West Midlands Growth Company helps the region make its mark nationally and internationally. Through investor attraction, regional marketing and tourism promotion, the WMGC showcases and supports the best of the West Midlands, driving the regional economy forward. The company works with a range of partners and stakeholders - including hundreds of major regional businesses, the public sector, universities, and regional and national government.
The Project Executive will play a key role in maintaining the Company's relationships with key stakeholders, facilitating the success of the West Midlands Growth Company during this exciting period. Working closely with the Project Manager and colleagues across the organisation, the successful candidate will take on an essential role with a range of diverse deliverables.
You will be providing a broad foundation in stakeholder engagement and will be involved in increasing exposure to client-facing and project management responsibilities.
Main responsibilities of the Project Executive
- Supporting the Project Manager and Programme Integration Manager in delivering a range of projects
- Be a point of contact for stakeholders, addressing any queries or referring them to other colleagues to assist when needed.
- Proactively identify the key issues for meetings with stakeholders and clients, preparing agendas and briefing notes for senior directors and Board members
- Produce reports on stakeholder engagement and customer satisfaction
- Support Corporate Marketing and Communications leads with content creation
- Represent the organisation professionally at events and accompany senior colleagues at client meetings
To succeed in the role, you'll need to:
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communications; ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Close attention to detail
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker
- Be creative and forward-thinking