£34000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + plus package
11 months ago
Are you a project engineer looking to work on more exciting projects within a huge global brand? Perhaps you don't currently manage the full project lifecycle? Maybe you want the opportunity to see the projects you manage go live? Look no further.
Our client, a global FMCG manufacturer of household name brands, is looking to expand their engineering function with additional project engineers. You will be responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner, on budget and to spec. Projects will cover a range of different scopes and dimensions, including packaging, processing, and site services of factory equipment.
- Ensuring the projects meet all regulatory requirements and a PFMEA is completed as part of the scope document
- Project success criteria and business benefits are delivered on time, to spec and on budget
- Project scope and success criteria are clearly defined and understood by all and all project benefits are justified
- Live project plans are available and managed effectively as well as project reporting, including KPIs
- Project financial management and defining accurate project budgets
- Ensure projects are cost effective and identify cost reduction and value-adding opportunities, thus delivering value for money projects
- Ensure good communication channels and teamwork is in place and effective
- Manage internal and external resource to ensure project delivery
- Lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start-up
- Handover of project deliverables to all customers (Production, maintenance, SHE, Quality)
- Completion of post capex appraisal and close out reports
- Continuous improvement, in all project related systems, practices and delivery
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant Project Engineer or engineering experience
- Proven FMCG operational experience
- Project Management skills, with use of appropriate IT facilities\software
- Multi-disciplinary background with control and automation as a key competence with VSD and PLC understanding
- Autocad experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work within and form a crucial part of a highly skilled and professional team, working for a global brand, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV.
Alternatively, you can contact Connor Jones on to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position