£35000.00 - £45000 per annum + +plus negotiable package
5 months ago
Our client, a leading system integration specialist within the food and drink, logistics and handling industries are looking for a driven Project Engineer to join their project department.
You will be responsible for providing technical support for the successful delivery of automation projects. You will have a strong background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience in installation, testing, design development, and commissioning of the electrical element of automation projects.
- Support the delivery of projects from concept through to successful completion.
- Pursue preparation of commercially viable quotes in line with company ethos.
- Engage with and support design and technical, site installation and manufacturing and assembly activities across the business.
- Adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives and other third parties.
- Complete assigned tasks to schedule and report any issues or variations.
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent, AM2 and 18th Edition Updated (Required)
- ECS Gold Card - Registered Electrician - Installation Electrician (Desirable)
- BTEC HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Desirable)
- SSSTS (Desired)
- MEWP Safety Training Card, IPAF 3a, 3b or equivalent (Desirable)
- +5 years' experience of industrial electrical installations
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most-up-to-date CV or email to arrange a confidential discussion!