Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a market-leading organisation in their search for a Project Coordinator. As their internal team grows, you will play a pivotal role to contribute to sustained growth to enable the company to achieve both short and long-term success.
You will provide end to end coordination, support and administration in various areas and you will be responsible for assisting the management to contribute to executing a variety of projects and proactively following through to ensure successful implementation / delivery.
The Project Coordinator will be instrumental in supporting project managers and senior leadership on multiple projects across the business.
Project Coordinator's responsibilities:
- Minute and action taking to drive accountability and progress
- Documentation of change control
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation at both the project and programme level and circulating accordingly
- Collate data, update reports, and provide insights
- Building effective working relationships between all internal teams (and externally) to ensure that work is completed to a high standard
- Demonstrable experience in project coordination or equivalent administrative Project roles
- Exposure to at least one project management tool (GANT Charts / Excel / MS Project etc)
- Capable and proactive in approach
- Ability to work concisely
- Strong stakeholder management skills; soft people skills
- A results-driven approach
- Unrivalled ability to quickly assimilate information
- Detail orientated, organised and highly resilient
- Previous experience within a Project administrator, Project Support, Executive Support administrative role.
- Highly technology literate
This is an initial 12 month Contract, with agile working options across Monday-Friday working week.