Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
12 months ago
I am currently working with a tech driven business based in the Birmingham area who through growth and market dominance, are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join their Projects function.
You will be responsible for supporting business critical projects, assisting with technical deliverables and act as a point of contact for the PMO. You will work in a busy environment ensuring work-streams are managed, along with establishing governance and risk management.
- In order to be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Experience in a project support/similar position
- Track record in establishing project governance and tracking technical deliverables
- Ability to report and identify risk and issue management, working with project dashboards.
- Strong organisation with the ability to work proactively
Please apply here with your CV.