Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you the type of person who can organise, arrange, and manage everything in events and projects with your eyes closed? Then I am looking for you!
Our client is based in Birmingham City Centre and is a membership organisation, looking to employ a Project and Events Coordinator on a 12-month FTC.
This role is split evenly over 2 domains:
Account Managing an existing scheme:
This will be made up of 3 parts:
- Growing the scheme.
- Operation and organisation of the scheme to aid in overall delivery.
- Reviewing the schemes process.
Events and conferences:
- Support with current client groups and societies.
- Support and plan Education Career day.
- Support with annual events.
- General support for events team.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, hardworking and succinct working style and able to work with multiple teams across the company
- Previous experience of the third sector
- Experience working in the membership sector
- Confident user of social media.
How to apply:
Please apply directly or contact me on for more information.