£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Project Administrator - up to £30k - Cambridge - Permanent
Are you organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and engage with stakeholders at executive level? Are you looking to work for a dynamic, fast paced organisation?
Gleeson are working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in Cambridge to recruit a newly created position for a Project Administrator to support the Head of Department. This is an exciting position working in an executive team to deliver projects to deadline, research information and ensure compliance on an international basis.
This role will give you scope to work with the business on an international basis, liaising with the most senior stakeholders as part of the businesses change and transformation strategy. You will have sight on plans across the organisation and be a trusted member of the team.
You will be an individual capable of taking ownership of your workload, working towards multiple deadlines, and working on your own initiative to conduct research. You will be tenacious and able to identify key information for projects and make suggestions for improvements.
- Administration coordination and project support to the Team
- Leading on the management of small, delegated projects
- Supporting on corporate banking administration, group property and insurance schedules
- Supporting project planning, maintaining information, progressing actions, and ensuring project timelines
- Collecting and checking of data to produce reports to advise business areas
- Collating and analysing business information for business partnering projects
- Coordinate communication updates between key stakeholders across the assigned business areas or projects
- Support the management and coordination of internal finance policy documentation, maintaining up to date compliance schedules and data documents
- Working with all key internal stakeholders to draft and finalise project delivery plans
This is a position for a true professional, looking for a career working for one of the most exciting businesses. The ideal candidate will be:
- A degree level qualification or equivalent is desirable (Finance, Legal or Business ideally)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' work experience in the same or similar
- Track record of effective grants management
- Ideally end-to-end track record of successful project management
- Demonstrable ability to build good relationships and effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with a range of stakeholders
- Track record of producing high calibre reports for a range of audiences
- Experience in establishing professional and well organised communication with partner organisations, stakeholders, and community and business leaders
- Commitment to working to, and facilitating, the highest standards
To apply for the Project Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.