Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum + FTC
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a manufacturing group to recruit a Project Accountant on a 6 month FTC. The Project Accountant will be responsible for overseeing key capital investment projects across the business whilst business partnering with key stakeholders to ensure key information is gathered in a timely manner.
As the project Accountant, you will be working reporting to the Head of Operational Finance who will be supporting you through these projects. The role offers remote working with adhoc meetings with project teams.
The successful Project Accountant will have the following:
- Previous experience of working within the manufacturing industry
- Project management and performance metrics experience
- A good understanding of pressure points within projects and troubleshooting
- Great stakeholder management and business partnering
- Exceptional analytical skills and data manipulation
- Investment appraisals
The Head of Finance and Finance Director are ambitious and are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) whose keen to be instrumental part of the businesses projects and have the ability to lead and deliver results. Manufacturing experience will be essential alongside demonstrable experience of project management and delivery.
They are looking to pay up to £80k dependant of experience. Please apply if you interested in this role and you must be available within the next 2 weeks.