£40000 - £43000 per annum
8 months ago
One of Gleesons long standing clients are looking for someone to join their fast paced finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager. They are looking for a Project Accountant on a 6 month FTC. This role is very unique due to the situation the business is in.
You will be an experienced Accountant who is used to working in a fast paced financial environment and have the confidence to approach a task / objective head-on.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Tracking project costs ensuring all costs are captured in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure detailed records are kept and all costs are attributed correctly.
- Working with external parties including insurers and insurance brokers to agree correct accounting and attribution of costs.
- Helping to assess the revenue impact of any business interruption / downtime.
- Developing reporting to provide the business with timely financial information
- Building relationships at all levels and establishing credibility with stakeholders and colleagues
- Assisting in preparation for year-end audit
- Highly numerical and have a high attention to detail
- Ideally ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or QBE
- Analytical and demonstrate logical problem solving skills
- Experienced in use of accounting systems and software packages
- Have strong organisational and project management skills.
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing business demands
If you are interested please apply or call Emily Mitchell at Gleesons