£40000 - £43000 per annum
10 months ago
One of Gleesons long standing clients are looking for someone to join their fast paced finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager. They are looking for a Project Accountant on a 6 month FTC. This role is very unique due to the situation the business is in.
You will be an experienced Accountant who is used to working in a fast paced financial environment and have the confidence to approach a task / objective head-on.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Tracking project costs ensuring all costs are captured in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure detailed records are kept and all costs are attributed correctly.
- Working with external parties including insurers and insurance brokers to agree correct accounting and attribution of costs.
- Helping to assess the revenue impact of any business interruption / downtime.
- Developing reporting to provide the business with timely financial information
- Building relationships at all levels and establishing credibility with stakeholders and colleagues
- Assisting in preparation for year-end audit
- Highly numerical and have a high attention to detail
- Ideally ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or QBE
- Analytical and demonstrate logical problem solving skills
- Experienced in use of accounting systems and software packages
- Have strong organisational and project management skills.
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing business demands
If you are interested please apply or call Emily Mitchell at Gleesons