5 months ago
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - Located Near Marlow
Our Internationally successful fast paced rapidly growing organisation based near Marlow require an experienced part qualified or equivalent accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below duties and responsibilities.
- Monthly Preparation of Revenue, CoS and Project WIP for review by Financial Manager
- Create, update and reconcile projects; providing relevant documentation
- Pro-actively raise and manage client invoicing and credit control, maintaining net 30 days debtors
- Liaise with Project Managers regarding project cash flow and profitability margins
- Weekly update of Project Finance reports and reconciliation with SalesForce
- Assist with Monthly Financial Review with project team
- Assist Finance Manager in timely closure of month-end and production of financial accounts
- Assist Finance Manager with project analytics and reporting tools
- Maintain audit trail and assist Finance Manager with all Audit requirements
- Manage workload effectively with other Project Accountants to ensure high quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist Financial Assistants at month end to ensure Finance Team achieves month end deadlines
- Managing telephone and email queries from suppliers and internal colleagues
- Ideally part qualified, AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent and with circa 2-3 years relevant experience
- Must have transparent approach to delivering output which stands the test of scrutiny
- Confident with financial principles and ability to check for completeness and accuracy of information presented
- An eye for detail with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications and strong systems skills
- Ability to review processes and systems with a view for continuous improvement
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with ability to simplify financial data for non-financial colleagues
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and quality
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Good inter-personal skills and is able to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible individual and team player with willingness to adapt to changing environment
You will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation where you can achieve excellent career development opportunities.
For further information on the role of Project Accountant please contact me directly.