Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £28500.00 per annum + Study Support, Hybrid, Free Parking
2 months ago
Are you a part qualified accountant? Would you like to expand on your skill set working in an international business? Do you enjoy project based work? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a busy department in Birmigham City Centre where you will have responsible for working with a team managing projects from initial tender to new account set-up, ongoing management and final reporting. You will be working closely with finance business partners developing your commercial skills.
You will receive a salary of up to £28,500k per annum + Study Support and one of the best benefits packages on the market.
Project Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide insightful analyses
- Produce regular reporting
- Handle finance queries and requests for support
- Track project expenditure
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy and the constant improvement
- Manage project billing and receipt of income for client contracts
- Reporting of monthly management accounts
- Ensuring accounting and analysis.
- Support finance business partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA Or CIMA part qualified
- Proven track record of delivering work accurately and on time
- Ideally experience working on contracts
- Salary up to £28,500 + Bonus
- Study Support - Including time off and financial costings.
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working policy and Hybrid Working
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a project accountant. If you enjoy working in a team, with a varying workload and seeing a piece of work going from start to finish.
Project Accountant person specification:
- Experience in an assistant management accountant / management accountant role
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If This Sounds Like You, Submit Your Cv Or Email
To apply for the Project Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.