Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/ allowance, pension
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a bright and committed Programme Project Manager to join the inhouse development team of a thriving hospitality organisation. Our client are growing steadily with exciting new-build and refurbishment projects around the UK.
The Programme Project Manager will centrally coordinate, track and organise the activities of the projects ensuring that they run as efficiently and effectively as possible, you will be the fulcrum of the team and gain valuable experience! This is a remote based role working seamlessly with the Project Managers on sites around the UK with a significant opportunity to progress.
The Programme Project Manager will work across activities within the Design and Construction team to support the end-to-end implementation process of the new-build projects around the UK. Primarily the role will support the delivery team with reporting, research and coordination activities ensuring that they run as efficiently and effectively as possible. It will encompass all elements of the development lifecycle from project briefing to handover and close-out including producing and continuously improving process, governance, and reporting.
* Overall Management of the new space delivery programme, co-ordinating a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment
* Create and maintain the programme plans, defining the programmes critical path, track and report slippages from a baseline position. Working with stakeholder to mitigate slippage risk and escalate where necessary
* Day to day management of risks, issues and actions associated with the programme ensuring others are accountable for their contribution.
* Ensure all master documentation is up to date and accurate, to set up new projects, prevent clashes or duplication of activities, identifying opportunities for alignment and consolidation to drive efficiencies in programme delivery.
* Day to day management of property programme documentation ensuring its accuracy and regular reporting to a range of audiences, tailoring to the audience type and level of information required
* Define requirement, frequency and intention of meetings and chairing these to coordinate the various stakeholders and record all changes and activities
* Co-ordination and engagement of various stakeholders and activities through the development/ construction process.
The required skills
* The Programme Project Manager will ideally have at least 3-5 years' experience of working within the construction industry and specifically within a project coordination/ management function
* You will be responsible for leading on a variety of set activities and must be proficient in using Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* Reporting and analysing data, whilst managing the programme tracker are some of the activities they will be responsible for
* You will be able to communicate on all levels and have an analytical mind.
* You will be someone who is bright and enthusiastic with a solid administration or analytical background.
* Ideally educated to degree level and possess construction experience
* Excellent customer and internal team management skills
* Personal Attributes Enthusiastic and positive Proactive with a "can do" attitude
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to multitask and prioritise
* Able to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team Able to "take ownership" of issues and see them through to resolution
The performance measures
* Reliable - completes work to agreed timelines
* Performance review rating
* Quality of completed projects
* Management of multiple fast paced projects
* Projects completed within agreed costs.
In return you will join a progressive and growing national organisation who are part of a larger international hospitality group. You will work in an experienced development team with the opportunity to progress with highly experience colleagues. You will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with the support to excel in your role.