£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car or allowance, bonus
about 1 month ago
We are working with a leading retail organisation who are about to embark on a major rollout of projects across their estate. With more than 400 refits and 20 new sites planned, our client is transforming their estate and requires an experienced Programme Project Manager to drive the efficient rollout of these projects.
Tackling multiple projects ranging in value from £20K -250K the Programme Project Manager will join a team of 5 in a national role covering the UK & Ireland. In this hybrid role you will be based from home with 1 day per week visiting our client's HQ in North Warwickshire.
To be successful as Programme Project Manager you will have;
- Proven track record within the client-side or consultancy arena, working within retail, hospitality or leisure
- Significant multi-site refurbishment / fitout experience
- Experience driving the efficient delivery of major rollout programmes
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Coordinating cross functional teams to successfully deliver projects and get the most from teams
On offer to the successful Programme Project Manager is a base salary of up to £55,000 plus a company car (or car allowance of £6,000) and participation in the company y bonus scheme where you will earn up to 10%. This is a well-know and secure retail organisation in a sector that has performed extremely well even through the pandemic. Get in touch now to register your interest!