GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a UK Wide IT Services company to find a first-class Programme Manager to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to further strengthen and develop the business.
This role will report into the Programme Director and lead a multi-disciplinary programme team, in a matrix environment and will be accountable for delivering a highly stakeholder focused and responsive service that produces quality deliverables.
- Lead the delivery of the programmes and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Create and maintain key project documentation such as PIDs, Project Plans and RAIDs.
- Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Resource management across the project team.
- Management of risks, issues and change controls.
- Ensure that the programmes land successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change where needed.
- Manage a team of project managers and project co-ordinators.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality.
- Experience in working with established methodologies and project lifecycles from within a regulated environment.
- Client focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of E2E projects and programmes.
- Project Management Qualification i.e. PRINCE2, MSP
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management administration systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective project documentation such as PIDs and specs.
- Broad knowledge across multiple technology areas.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to board level.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65k + 10% car allowance and 20% bonus + benefits, the company have sites across the UK, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern with minimal travel required to site.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.