Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a global engineering business who are about to embark on a huge period of change over 2021 and 2022. The business is looking to appoint an experienced Programme Manager to help them set up and establish a PMO function and alongside other upcoming business critical projects.
Over the past 12 months where most businesses have unfortunately faced a period of uncertainty, this business has able to thrive given their uninterrupted industry sector. Because of the ongoing work through 2020 they are now at a point where they can heavily invest in key areas of the business, one of these areas being within IT.
From this sustained period of growth, there has been several other projects planned for 2021 which the successful Programme Manager will play a pivotal part in the delivery of. Aside from the establishing the PMO function, the business is looking to from AX2012 to D365, so previous experience supporting such a Programme is an essential requirement for this role.
- Define the resources, roles and accountabilities required to deliver the Programme and ensure resource risks are proactively managed to avoid overspends and/or resource shortages.
- Provide key input towards the delivery of the businesses PMO function.
- Provide leadership to Workstream Leads/ Project Delivery Teams, coach the Project Manager/Business Analyst and ensure collaborative working across all projects and non project functions to support delivery of project deliverables within time, cost and quality measures of success.
- Successfully support in the delivery of an ERP upgrade by scoping out the business requirements and working with external consultancies to bring in critical resource.
- Adhere to and maintain the governance structure that allows appropriate levels of control to be exercised over the programme, chairing reviews at a workstream and programme level to provide control over scope, cost and timescales; specifically including:
- Manage changes to scope and ensure they are agreed in advance.
- Manage interdependencies and risks between workstream plans.
- Strong Programme Manager with a proven track record in the successful delivery of business transformation projects.
- Experience in establishing a PMO within a global business.
- Previous ERP transformation experience, Upgrade, or Implementations is essential
- Experience within AX2012 and the delivery to D365 would be a strong advantage.
What's on offer?
Alongside an extremely competitive salary, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, Private Medical cover, Car Allowance + Fuel Card and an extremely competitive bonus structure.
If you are interested in finding out more on how you can become a part of this fantastic organisation then please apply and we can set up a call to discuss further.