£60000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
You will be in charge of managing programme governance arrangements according to the requirements and quality set out at the start of the programme and ensure you are interfacing with senior stakeholders to deliver effective communications to all interested parties. We will want you to identify and mitigate the key strategic risks and issues facing the programme and ensure appropriate outcomes are organised to keep the project on track.
You will need to handle the complete programme delivery lifecycle, which means applying a full suite of project management disciplines, from vision, scope and requirements to status reporting, implementation and risk management. You'll also support the business sponsor to manage stakeholders, projects, work streams and resources, coordinating their work and providing support and guidance.
You will lead a team of change professionals as part of your role as well as contributing to the wider leadership activities.
You will working within a team of c. 100 highly engaged professionals within Transformation. The team are collaborative, inclusive and strive to make a difference in the communities they serve.
- Ability to demonstrate that you have the skillset to be a successful Programme Manager either through experience or professional qualifications
- Experience in delivering change and large projects and programmes.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering sustainable benefits and business change
- Capability and propensity to take on a leadership role
Salary & Package
Starting salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Extensive benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday + bank holidays (and the ability to buy/ sell up to 5 days per year)
- Annual bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Leading pension scheme - we will double your contribution (up to 15% when you contribute 7.5%)
- Sharesave - the chance to buy company shares at a discounted rate
- Dedicated training and development with our 'Academy'
- Electric vehicle scheme and retail offers
- Family friendly policies
- Two volunteering days per year
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.