£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership on an exclusive basis with a newly formed organisation that is essential to a net-zero energy infrastructure.
I am supporting the leadership of a newly established CFO function in the recruitment of several positions, all vital to the successful delivery of a significant programme of transformation and transition for our energy system.
If you are a Qualified Accountant ( ACA or ACCA or ACMA) and you have been seeking that opportunity that allows you to combine your professional skill set with your passion & desire to play a part in dramatically improving the world we all live in, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Programme Finance Manager
You will support the Finance workstream, responsible for designing, building and implementing the Finance back-office functions of a newly formed energy infrastructure organisation.
As a key member of the programme team, you will drive the financial forecasting of the business undergoing separation from current ownership structures, design and implement new costing structures for the business post separation, complete regulatory returns and perform month end financial tasks for the programme. You will work alongside the other workstreams providing support and ensuring all programme costs are kept up to date.
- Work closely with the Programme Teams to ensure that project forecasts are thorough, comprehensive and fully considered to incorporate accurate risks and any updates to costs
- Work alongside external parties to create regulatory returns for the programme
- Supporting and partnering all workstreams, translating outputs from other workstreams such as People and IT and supporting commercial decisions
- Complete regulatory returns for the programme and support development of the story compared to original costings
- Provide long term forecasting of costs to include cashflow to enable correct revenue and funding discussions
- Ensure programme costs are accurately recorded and monitored in accordance with the month end accounting timetable and that there exists an effective control framework
- Design and implement new cost centres and work breakdown structures, required for the new organisational design
- Work with the CFO workstream to understand transfer service agreements that are agreed, what reporting is required and set this level of detail up
- Provide ad-hoc support for information required from the costing models