£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership on an exclusive basis with a newly formed organisation that is essential to the development of the United Kingdom's net-zero energy infrastructure.
I am supporting the leadership team of a newly established CFO function in the recruitment of several positions. All of which are vital to the successful delivery of a programme that will transform our energy system.
If you are a qualified accountant seeking a platform that allows you to combine your professional skills & ability, with a passion for or obligation to the environment and world we live in, then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
This newly created Programme Finance Manager post will be best suited to a qualified accountant keen on join a business at the beginning of an exciting journey of growth, centered around providing sustainable solutions in supply and consumption of energy across the UK.
Programme Finance Manager
You will support the Finance workstream, responsible for designing, building and implementing the Finance back-office functions of a newly formed energy infrastructure organisation.
As a key member of the programme team, you will drive the financial forecasting of the business undergoing separation from current ownership structures, design and implement new costing structures for the business post separation, complete regulatory returns and perform month end financial tasks for the programme. You will work alongside the other workstreams providing support and ensuring all programme costs are kept up to date.
- Work closely with the Programme Teams to ensure that project forecasts are thorough, comprehensive and fully considered to incorporate accurate risks and any updates to costs
- Work alongside external parties to create regulatory returns for the programme
- Supporting and partnering all workstreams, translating outputs from other workstreams such as People and IT and supporting commercial decisions
- Complete regulatory returns for the programme and support development of the story compared to original costings
- Provide long term forecasting of costs to include cashflow to enable correct revenue and funding discussions
- Ensure programme costs are accurately recorded and monitored in accordance with the month end accounting timetable and that there exists an effective control framework
- Design and implement new cost centres and work breakdown structures, required for the new organisational design
- Work with the CFO workstream to understand transfer service agreements that are agreed, what reporting is required and set this level of detail up
- Provide ad-hoc support for information required from the costing models