£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car, Private H/C, 15% bonus
11 months ago
Do you wish to work for a global leading Chemicals manufacturing business? Do you have experience of or always wanted full autonomy of a manufacturing facility?
I'm working exclusively with the Operations Director who wishes to employ an experienced Production Manager to join his team in Derby. Given the industry and product on site it is essential that you have previously worked within a Chemical processing environment - be it Higher or Lower tier COMAH. Leading a team of 16 across production and logistics you will have ideally managed a similar size if not bigger. Reporting directly to the Operations Director there will be an expectation to work with minimal support day to day however as he is a very hands on individual you will get full support regards decisions made for the better of the business.
In order to be the successful Production Manager, can you show experience in the follow…
- Previously worked within a Chemical COMAH manufacturing environment.
- Been responsible for Production, Logistics and Planning for a head count of 20+.
- Have previously managed budgets for both product and headcount.
- Experience in carrying out investigations into production failures and hold corrective action meetings with individuals and as a team.
What can you expect in return for your experience?
- £40,000 to £45,000 starting salary DOE
- Fully expensed company car (including private mileage)
- Up to 15% bonus
- 7 years death in service of salary
- Private medical insurance