Oldbury, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
27 days ago
A global organisation are seeking a Production Engineer to join their UK HQ based in the Black Country on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this position will pay a salary in the range of £35,000 to £40,000 plus pension.
Having met with the three key decision makers this morning, the General Manager, Operations Director and Operations Manager are looking for an individual that can join the business and have the ability to wear multiple hats. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering and technical support across the shop floor and operations along with assisting within the quality department.
- Have experience working with CADCAM packages, ideally Solidworks - these skills will enable you to modify, make alterations to drawing or create 3D modelling.
- You will be expected to be a good problem solver and offer your experience across the business during production, design and quality issues.
- Have an understanding of MRP systems.
- You will have a good understanding of quality standards and have previously worked in a ISO9001 environment.
- Ideally have a HNC, HND or degree within a engineering discipline.
As a business they are a leading supplier and have a strong client base within the Assembly and Industrial markets. Further to the current position career progression is certainly on offer and the GM is looking for an individual that wants to grow.
Given the location of the role it is easily commutable from the Dudley, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wednesbury and Wolverhampton areas.