£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Do you have a keen interest in bespoke manufacturing ? Are you looking to further your career within a Production / Manufacturing Engineer role ?
My client are looking to increase their current team by adding an experienced Production / Manufacturing Engineer to the business. This role will be key to helping the company expand and continue to grow. With this in mind the role and business can offer plenty of career progression and with busy times ahead there is no better time to get on board!
Day to day responsibilities of the Production Engineer will be to support the shop floor to deliver a finished product within required Quality, Cost & Delivery targets. Utilise and develop modern CAD/CAM systems to continuously deliver first class production processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Support the business growth and deliver a smooth & effective data transfer to the shop floor.
- Achieve and set KPI targets in relation to Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Use of SMED techniques to reduce production times and waste on site.
- Have knowledge of modern CAD/CAM software and Best practice manufacturing methods.
- Support production on daily targets and advise production team leaders & machine setters to ensure smooth machining processes.
The successful Production Engineer will ideally have experience within a manufacturing environment and previously been involved with low to medium volumes of high quality CNC machining. It is essential that all candidates have knowledge of Turning and Milling. The role doesn't have any direct reports however will require the successful individual to take lead on the shop floor and supervise machinists.
In return my client offers a fantastic remuneration package with career progression and competitive salary DOE. If you would be interested in apply for the role or finding out more information then please do not hesitate to get in touch!